M1 Learning Community 24-25 Sept 2021
Time & Location
About the Programme and FAQs
The M4 process consists of 4 learning communities each from Friday 3pm to Saturday 4 pm. In addition, each team has a coach who follows them up between the learning community. The M4 process is targeted: prior to the Learning Community an individual team member completes their online learning and during the Learning Community each team prepares a clear action plan for the next six months at each M4 gathering.
"All authority in heaven and earth has been given to Jesus...'
Dates: Arrival before 3pm on Friday Sept 24th 2021
Departure after 4pm on Saturday Sept 25th 2021
Location: either a gathering in the Midlands or a virtual zoom gathering, regulations permitting (the decision will be made early August).
Cost: reduced to £50 per person for Zoom (normal cost of in-person event £90)
- The money will go to cover the cost of the M4 training process including assessments, online training, learning communities and coaching.
- If the gathering is held in-person, the cost also includes an evening meal on Friday and lunch on Saturday.
- Once a team member is signed up we will contact them to start the online preparation for the M4 learning community. Before the weekend learning community, we would like team members to do the following tasks: View the M4 training videos on the topic and answer the reflection questions.
- Other plants/re-plants are receiving financial support from supporter churches to help offset the costs for team members.
- If you are unable to get local support to help with the cost of this gathering and need it, send a note to James Hyde, (email@example.com) and we will get back to you.
We will be hosted by volunteers from a church planted with help from Counties and others.
Accommodation: If you wish to stay overnight you should make your own arrangements in Bed & Breakfast or hotels.
Travel: It is important to arrive for the first session at 3pm on Friday and to be leaving after 4pm on Saturday.
All questions and comments should be sent via email to James Hyde, firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, all travel details need to be shared as soon as they are known so we can plan properly for your arrival and departures as well as to help the local organizers meet all of our needs.
- M1 Sept 2021 Admit one adult£50£500£0