M3 Learning Community 24-25 Sept 2021
Time & Location
About the Programme and FAQs
We hope you agree that the quality of the training and potential value to you and your team is very high. Having reviewed our first year at Counties Planting Network we realise we are not covering the cost of the M4 training and therefore, we will charge £90 per person per gathering to more fully reflect the costs involved to Counties.
For M4 on Zoom the reduced £50 price has been set but if team members feel they can stretch themselves to £70+ you would be helping Counties in the process and that would be greatly appreciated.
There are three cohorts attending this learning community
“and make disciples of all...”
Dates: Arrival before 3pm on Friday Sept 24th 2021
Departure after 4pm on Saturday Sept 25th 2021
Location: virtual zoom gathering or in-person if permitted
Cost - Zoom reduced price of £50 (normal cost of in-person event £90)
- The money will go to cover the cost of the M4 training process including assessments, online training, learning community and coordinating coaching.
- If the gathering is held in-person, the cost also includes an evening meal on Friday and lunch on Saturday.
- After a team member is signed up we will contact them to start the online preparation for the M4 learning community. Before the weekend gathering we would like team members to do the following tasks: View the online training videos on the topic and answer the reflection questions.
- Other plants/re-plants are receiving financial support from supporter churches to help offset the costs for team members.
- If you are unable to get local support to help with the cost of this gathering and need it, send a note to James Hyde, (email@example.com) and we will get back to you.
We will be hosted by volunteers from a church planted with help from Counties and others.
Accommodation: If you wish to stay overnight you should make your own arrangements in Bed & Breakfast or hotels.
Travel: It is important to arrive for the first session at 3pm on Friday and to be leaving after 4pm on Saturday.
All questions and comments should be sent via email to James Hyde, firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, all travel details need to be shared as soon as they are known so we can plan properly for your arrival and departures as well as to help the local organizers meet all of our needs.
- M3 Sept 2021 Admit one Adult£50£500£0