Fri, 10 Mar|
Fulwood Free Methodist Church
M3 Learning Community 10-11 March 2023
Multiplication: “and make disciples of all...' This is the third of four learning community gatherings in the M4 church planting process where all church planting teams do the bulk of their learning online in preparation for coming together in a learning community and work to plan into the future.
Time & Location
10 Mar, 15:00 – 11 Mar, 16:00
Fulwood Free Methodist Church, Lightfoot Ln, Fulwood, Preston PR2 3LT, UK
About the Programme and FAQs
“and make disciples of all...”
Dates: Arrival before 3pm on Friday March 10th 2023
Departure after 4pm on Saturday March 11th 2023
Fullwood Free Methodist Church
Lightfoot Ln, Fulwood, Preston PR2 3LT
We will be hosted by volunteers from Counties and the Free Methodist Church UK.
Cost: In-person event £90 per person
- The money will go to cover the cost of the M4 training process including assessments, online training, learning communities and coaching.
- If the gathering is held in-person, the cost also includes an evening meal on Friday and lunch on Saturday.
- Once a team member is signed up we will contact them to start the online preparation for the M4 learning community. Before the weekend learning community, we would like team members to do the following tasks: View the M4 training videos on the topic and answer the reflection questions.
- Other plants/re-plants are receiving financial support from supporter churches to help offset the costs for team members.
- If you are unable to get local support to help with the cost of this gathering and need it, send a note to James Hyde, (email@example.com) and we will get back to you.
Accommodation: If you wish to stay overnight you should make your own arrangements in Bed & Breakfast or hotels.
The hotel most recommended by our host church is
Travel: It is important to arrive for the first session at 3pm on Friday and to be leaving after 4pm on Saturday.
All questions and comments should be sent via email to James Hyde, firstname.lastname@example.org. Also, all travel details need to be shared as soon as they are known so we can plan properly for your arrival and departures as well as to help the local organizers meet all of our needs.
M3 Sept 2021 Admit one
In-person event £90 per person£90.00